Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why is it, that the release date of movies almost always is first in Belgium

Why is it, that the release date of movies almost always is first in Belgium?
I just noticed it on IMDB, I looked up a new movie, and BAM, release date almost always in Belgium first. Why is that? I'm just curious :) The internet didn't gave me answer. :p But I'm not complaining because I live in Belgium :p so to be one day or two days earlier on everybody is very nice :p
Movies - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That's because of your IP Address :D! If you live in France, they will display France :D. If there is no release in Belgium they will give the date of release in neigbouring countries like France, Germany, UK,... Normally, Belgium is always a bit late with releasing new movies (not always)!




Read more discussions :

Search News