Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas gift for two cousins who live in Belgium

Christmas gift for two cousins who live in Belgium?
I have two cousins (ages 24 and 27) who live in Belgium. I would like to send them a Christmas gift from the United States this year. I live in Wisconsin, which has a lot of German influence. I'm stuck on what to send to them. I do not want to spend a lot of money, but I also want it to be nice. Any ideas?
Christmas - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Find a couple of cool t-shirts from here. Ed Hardy maybe. Or from some location like Sun Studios in Memphis (where Elvis recorded).
2 :
maybe just send them some chocolate i bet they like chcocolate
3 :
sry idk wat this city is
4 :
You can get pretty cheap custom shirts at http://www.attitudereadjustment.com . You just upload the picture you want printed, and they do it. They do take 3-4 weeks to deliver, but for their prices it's well worth the wait. If you change your mind, and want it printed on something else [like a mouse pad or a bag], they can do that too. Best of all, they offer free shipping! =)







Search News