Tuesday, April 14, 2009

dutch and filipina getting married and live in Belgium

dutch and filipina getting married and live in Belgium?
I have had a lot of questions in this site and it helped me alot. I had those options, but my last option might be belgium. I have read a lot of forums about a dutch man going to belgium and taking the filipina to get married and stay there. I would like to know what should me and my fiance(btw he is dutch)so we could stay in belgium and start new life there? thanks in advance
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depends, marrying foreigners is investigated in your country and Mail Order Brides are illegal since they dont want any foreign man doing anything to the woman. You're best bet is too look around your country and check on things
2 :
Your Dutch boyfriend can again live and work in Belgium. But you can't because you have to have a visa to live there. You can't land in the Netherlands and cross the border to Belgium with out proper visa to enter the country. Two different countries Belgium and the Netherland. Two different laws systems. Two different visa laws etc.






Read more discussions :

Search News