Thursday, October 1, 2009

i m a belgian citizen.my wife is indian.she has 5 years card for live in belgium

i m a belgian citizen.my wife is indian.she has 5 years card for live in belgium.?
my question is which document does she need to travel uk?she is housewife.
Belgium - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you're married, she can become the Belgian nationality very easily, go to your town hall. If she's a Belgian citizen she only needs her passport to travel to the UK.
2 :
I am American and live in Belgium with a 5 year ''card''. I get a new one every 5 years, and have NO INTENTION of becoming a Belgian citizen. I 've been to England twice, using my American passport. Once, the line was so long after arriving by ship, that I just went into the shorter, faster line with Europeans, showing my Belgian resident alien card. no problems, immediate entry.







Read more discussions :

Search News