Saturday, February 7, 2009

I would like to study and live in Belgium

I would like to study and live in Belgium?
I've got a year left to complete high sch, and i would like to go to college in belgium and maybe settle there when i'm done with my education. I live in Norway by the way. will there be any complications since Norway isn't part of the EU ? Any information would be appreciated. thanks.
Belgium - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would not go to Belgium at all.
2 :
Start to check the portal site of the Belgian government: http://www.belgium.be/en/family/residence_documents_for_belgium/index.jsp But I recommend to try an exchange program from you high school or college in Norway. So you can learn to know the Belgian culture (actually, it will be the Flemish or Walloon culture since there is not much real Belgian culture).
3 :
You can come and finish your high school on a students visa. No problem. By the end of the year you will have mastered one of the official languages . No problem. However for staying and working in Belgium ah thereƂ´s the rub. For citizens of rich countries like yours we do not easily allow entrance. We prefer illegal immigrants from sub sahara countries and Morocco.Immigration laws in Belgium are very very strict.






Read more discussions :

Search News