Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I live in belgium and I was looking for a cheerleading team within an hour or so of brussels

I live in belgium and I was looking for a cheerleading team within an hour or so of brussels?
I just recently moved to belgium and I cannot find a cheer team anywhere. There are some in germany but they are like 4 hours away. I wouldn't mind driving as long as its within an hour and a half or so. Can anyone help me find a team or give me some names? I desperately want to cheer again competitively.
Other - Sports - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well i dont know
2 :
Really you should re-consider cheering. It's pointless, a waste of time, and only people seeking attention for themselves get involved in it. There's no future there.
3 :
Check out Youth Academy

Search News