Monday, November 7, 2011

How can I sell my house in Madagascar

How can I sell my house in Madagascar?
Hello, I have a house (which can be used for trade) in Madagascar I want to sell (I live in Belgium). I would like to know how can I find buyers? I thought to pass ads on sites, but I do not know which are "relevant, effective ...". If you know any sites where I could place ads even foreign. Means of course free or really cheap (because the costs that follow will be consistent enough) Thank you in advance. Maybe cause you think wrong but no problem. Any other idea of sites ?
Renting & Real Estate - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
pUT A SIGN IN FRONT OF da Haus
2 :
Use real estate agents or craigslist. same way you would sell any house. Google it. Why do I think you are trying to scam someone



Read more discussions:

Search News