Monday, August 1, 2011

Where can I study photography in one year in Europe

Where can I study photography in one year in Europe?
I live in Belgium and I will graduate as a masters in political science in June. Next year I would like to study photography. But I would prefer to only study for one year. I would like to study both analogue and digital techniques. I am willing to temporarily move to another European country to study this. Does anyone know any good schools in Europe to study photography in one year?
Photography - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would look at Germany or France. Depends on the style of photography you'd like to pursue. Each area has particular stylistic schools and are known for them, so look at some of your favorite photographers and see where they have their studios, perhaps you can even be their assistant for that year. There is no better way to learn than by doing and having a master show you how.
2 :
Denmark
3 :
Contact me off the forum if you like - myself and a colleague are setting up a digital photography training website... and we need people of all levels to do tutorials for and with. ;-) Personally I don't think you need a year to study photography - most courses can be FAR more intensive and many even skip essential basics... but once you've got to a certain level you never stop learning! It very much depends what you cover, how it is covered and in what order. michael_upstone @yahoo.co.uk - join it together and I'll help if I can. Best wishes.
4 :
What's the most important thing in photography? Light Don't go to northern Europe, where the weather is always miserable, go to southern Europe, Portugal, Spain, Italy or Greece. There are also great photography schools there. I took a course in the portuguese school Arco (arco.pt), I might sound biased but Portugal has a unique light, almost as good as Africa.



Read more discussions:

Search News