Sunday, August 7, 2011

Is there a site where I can enter my latitude and longitude to see which flights are passing overhead

Is there a site where I can enter my latitude and longitude to see which flights are passing overhead?
We get a lot of flights passing overhead on high altitude, and I'm always wondering where those flights are coming from and heading to. So I was just wondering if there's a free site where I can check it out. I live in Belgium, so it should be an international site.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There's NO such thing.
2 :
Try http://www.flightradar24.com http://www.radarvirtuel.com They don't allow for direct entry of longitude or latitude, but you can easily move the map to your location and zoom in or out. They are based on ADS-B transmissions, which most airliners make (but not all smaller aircraft).
3 :
I like flightaware.com you can search by airport and then pan out around you.



Read more discussions:

Search News