Thursday, July 21, 2011

What the little black dots I find all over my house

What the little black dots I find all over my house? Are they some type of insect poop?
I have found really small black dots on my picture frames and on my table place settings. When I clean it off it looks green on the paper towel. Can someone please help? It looks like a small black paint splatter almost. I also live in Belgium if that helps anything. Thanks!
Other - Home & Garden - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
typically flys do this... on mirrors,photo frames,etc. get rid of the flys as soon as you see one and then keep them under control. keep the doors closed and make sure the screen doors and windows are in good condition. flys carry germs and can make you sick.
2 :
There are several types of insects that leave these spots, could be flies, as in the first answer, could be roaches, could be bed bugs, could be several insects, the best thing is to call an exterminator for a free look over and see if he knows. Look for a reputable company, not some fly by night bit.
3 :
Could be Godiva chocolate microbits.



Read more discussions:

Search News