Thursday, October 14, 2010

how is school in america or anywhere exept belgium

how is school in america or anywhere exept belgium?
ok I'm bored tell me about your school and where you live I live in Belgium I will be going to a catholic school I dont have a uniform but my dress code just say's not to revealing and yeah we have cliques I start at 08h10 till 3h45 its easy to get lost in it there are around 1000 people oh yeah and can u compare your school to mean girls or ned's desclassified thank you
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I go to a girls' school in Singapore, we have a uniform which looks like a cross between a potato sack(really loose and baggy, you could be pregnant and no one would notice) and a sailor outfit. School hours are from 7.20am-2pm (but we have to come earlier so as to not be late for assembly) Its quite easy to get lost in my school if you're a newcomer, since they've merged the primary school with the secondary school in one huge premises, with a total student count of 2000+ I have a HUGE clique in my class, one is either in it, or not. I am not haha XDD Sorry, I don't get what you mean by the last statement about mean girls or ned's declassified?
2 :
I go to a state school in North West England, its okay, quite good actually. We have a Navy blue uniform, start at 8:30 ands we finish at 2:55, your hours are very long! Yeah we have like the populars and then all the other cliques, there not too bad though. Our school used to have like 1300 kids but its now downsizing 'cos its closing down, so now theres like 900. I went to Belgium last october with school, all the houses look very neat and tidy, i know that sounds odd but it was just an observation. :)



Read more discussions:

Search News