Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I live n' study in Belgium, if I leave Belgium and want to enter again, do i need another Visa schengen

I live n' study in Belgium, if I leave Belgium and want to enter again, do i need another Visa schengen?
I am from Indonesia. I have a valid Belgian ID card for foreigners until October 2006. I am goin to visit indonesia for nine days and come back to Belgium. Now i'm confused, whether i should make a new Visa, or I could use my ID card.
Belgium - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It totally depends on when your current VISA runs out! If it runs out while you are away you will need to get another. But if you just leave for a "vacation" no you don't have to worry. If there is a question contact your local Visa office. You might want to get started on the renewal process for your Visa in Belgium anyway! You'll have to renew it at some point anyway, why not now?
2 :
i dont know



Read more discussions:

Search News