Wednesday, July 14, 2010

If you live in Brussels, Belgium, or in Germany, Cologne.....

If you live in Brussels, Belgium, or in Germany, Cologne.....?
Is there a T.G.I Fridays there? Could you give me the address? Its a lifelong wish that I eat there, and Im gonna be visiting both Cologne and Brussels, so I'd be very glad. But I need a full address. And yes, I have searched the web. I havent found any info, so I think maybe Fridays isnt there? Anyway Id be really thankful!!
Belgium - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What is a T.G.I Fridays? I have never heard of one in Brussels. Oh it's a bar. http://www.tgifridays.com/storeLocator/FindUs.aspx?address=Brussels&lat=50.8503396&lng=4.3517103
2 :
There is definitely no Fridays in Brussels (or any other Belgian city -- Antwerp, Gent, Bruges...). I don't know about Germany; somehow I doubt it! (There's not one in Aachen, that I do know!) There IS a T.G.I. Fridays in The Falls (shopping mall) in Miami (off U.S. Highway 1, south toward Naranja/ Homestead) and also on Ocean Drive, South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida.
3 :
I don't think TGI would be a hit in Europe. I have been to one in St Louis and the quality of the food was not great. Everything tastes like prepared hours in advance and warmed up (but served quickly).
4 :
no they never took off there? hard rock cafes yes but no TGI friday although they have them in Scotland Glasgow and Edinburgh



Read more discussions:

Search News