Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I live in Belgium, do you know this country

I live in Belgium, do you know this country?

Other - Society & Culture - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes i think its in europe
2 :
YES! :-D I bet you're really cute too ;-)
3 :
of course i do.. The Kingdom of Belgium is a country in northwest Europe bordered by the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg and France and is one of the founding and core members of the European Union. i've went there b4... a very nice place =)
4 :
yeah........in europe???? i think that's a nice place...
5 :
Yes, I know of Belgium very well. Neutral country, it was where the Nazis invaded in order to bypass France's Maginot Line during WWII. Antwerp and Dunkirk are notable cities due to their role in the war.
6 :
I HAVE HEARD OF IT BUT DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT
7 :
Yes. I saw a show about it there and it was so beautiful. Oh, and I lovee Belgian chocolate.
8 :
Yep, I've lived in it all my live and know it rather well. Wouldn't live anywhere else. Btw : Dunkirk is just over the frontier in France but at the Belgian coast the British evacuated also a lot of soldiers (fe Montgomery). Ypres (Ieper) and Bastogne, Waterloo are famous battle fields in Belgium.






Read more discussions :

Search News