Sunday, June 14, 2009

How do I convince my mum to let me live with my dad

How do I convince my mum to let me live with my dad?
I'm 15 years old, and for the last 5 years, I've lived in Belgium with my mum and other siblings. My dad lives in Jordan. I've always lived in Jordan until my mum wanted to come to Belgium when my parents got divorced. But now I want to go live with my dad in Jordan again and I can't convince my mum AT ALL. How can I make her open up to the idea?
Family - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it may be more complicated than you think. she may loose child support for you and that may hurt her financially along with your other siblings. there may be legal fees involved that she cannot afford and other factors that we both don't know
2 :
i believe that your mom wants what's best for you however if you really want to live in jordan with your dad , just tell your mom that this is what shall make you happy and that if she really loves you then she'll be happy whenever and wherever you're happy , also make her 100% sure that if you don't like it there , you'll fly back to her as soon as possible . however in my opinion , it is best to wait till you get your college degree from belgium, i mean a college degree from belguim could be way better and more important than a college degree from jordan. good luck





Read more discussions :

Search News