Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How do I buy a QWERTY laptop in Belgium

How do I buy a QWERTY laptop in Belgium?
Someone please help me, I need a laptop, and I live in Belgium, and I'm finding it really hard to find a laptop store online that will sell me International QWERTY with English OS laptops. The only thing I found now is http://sonystyle.be, but they are out of the computer I was wanting, and overall it's kind of expensive. Anyone know for example how I could order online a Dell to Belgium but with a QWERTY keyboard and English OS? Thanks
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why not try their website on www.dell.be Another possibility is to go and visit secondhand computer shops on Rue du Midi in Brussels. They sometimes have English or US laptops at a discount price. I bought 2 laptops already from OK Occase in Rue du Midi (next to the PeleMele secondhand bookshop) and I am quite satisfied. They also sell new tri-lingual (UK,NL,FR) Windows OS.



Read more discussions:

Search News