Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can you meet a african guy

How can you meet a african guy?
Okay my question may be really stupid to some people but i really just want to date a african guy. how do i do this? i ask one of my friends and she said Africans don't live in GA. I use to live in Belgium and i know there they have african distracts...do they have that here?? I'm sorry i'm just curious.
Singles & Dating - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try meeting them on social network websites, or join a volunteer group that goes to africa
2 :
Go to atlanta you will have no problem finding them there
3 :
holiday in the Caribbean, with a girlfriend.
4 :
go to a retirement home or a hospital alot of them work there
5 :
are you serious africans do live in GA i live in GA my boyfriends brother in law is African and i've been to parties with them and ohmygod. they are every where. my best friend ben is african too. anyway go to night clubs plenty on them there.
6 :
go to place where african guys are..lol
7 :
Go to africa....problem solved!! :)



Read more discussions:

Search News