Sunday, February 21, 2010

What kind of moles live in Belgium

What kind of moles live in Belgium?
My cat brought in 2 baby moles as if they were her own children. I heard them screaming on the rug and I made a kleenex bed in a box for them. But I don't know which type of moles these ones are, and I need to know more about them so as to take better care of them. I've tried to do some research, but all it said was they have poor vision, and sometimes their mother rejects them and kills them. They are as big as my thumb, and one of them wont eat. I got an eyedropper and put some milk in to feed them, and I don't even know how often they eat! I've been feeding them every hour. So you see, I need help with a lot of questions, not just one. Please help me learn more about their environment and how I can take care of them (and how long) before they are ready to go back to the dirt. (I don't know where the nest is otherwise I would think it best to return them)
Other - Environment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't want to freak you out, but with as small as they are, it may be too early to say that they are moles. They may be mice. Don't be alarmed, I'm sure you're fine, but don't get too friendly with them until you find out what they are. Take them to a vet if you plan on keeping them around for long.
2 :
There are only two sorts of moles - good ones and live ones. If you had ever suffered the predations of a mole on your property then I think you would be less keen on them. They feed on worms and other small animals they find in the soil. Exterminate the little varmints and do your neighbourhood a great service.



Read more discussions:

Search News