Monday, June 1, 2009

please help me I live in Belgium

please help me I live in Belgium?
I live in Belgium I use electric from electrabel I am single I live along in my apartmet .Monday to frieday I have to work I use very littel electricitet but I have to pay 111euro per mont its ok this company didnt send me end year rekening never till now but they charge me 500euro extra it not corect to me qcording to miterriding they have to pay me back 300euro something but they dont pay me they tuke from me its not fare.I cant do nothing because I dont have time to go layer.because I have to work.they chit me please help me someone..
Belgium - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Who else has a key to your flat?
2 :
check the meter readings on the invoice. you could also file a complaint with or at least get information from: Gas en elektriciteit (Sibelga) Verantwoordelijke : Dhr. Massart Werkhuizenkaai 16, te 1000 Brussel Tel. : (+32.2) 549.41.87 Fax : (+32.2) 549.43.34 E-mail : ombudsman@sibelga.be
3 :
contact these laywers. You can do it by mail, they will help. And are very cheap. tel. + 32(0)3 320 85 30 - antwerp@progresslaw.net
4 :
ask the same question on www.xpats.be you can get better replies.





Read more discussions :

Search News