Sunday, August 24, 2014

QUAND EN BELGIQUE


QUAND EN BELGIQUE


Hoooooooooly cow. Ohhhhhhh la vache. I wanted to post last night but I was sooo tired, it’s 1:09 AM here but my adoring fans are waiting so I figured I had better post something. I keep doing things and literally thinking “Oh yeah I’m gonna post that in my blog” and now that I’m doing it I have no i ...


Europe 2014 Part 2: Heusden, 9:33, and a change of plans.


Fact: I am terrible at posting post-race updates in a timely matter. Case in point: It’s been almost three over a month 
 
 
 since I raced in Heusden, Belgium and ran a new PB. I usually start writing a post on the flight home from wherever I’ve been competing, with the events of the race fresh in ...


Sunday Rest: septillion. Word Not To Use Today.


Zillions? I can cope with zillions. An English zillion, a North American zillion, a Australian zillion, they're all the same. A zillion is - well, it's lots and lots, and we all, whether we're talking about the contents of someone else's bank account or the number of ants that have invaded the kitch ...


Suicide Tourism Is Booming In Switzerland


Suicide Tourism Is Booming In Switzerland While Henry Rollins bluntly exclaims, "Fuck suicide," an increasing amount of people with a variety of illnesses are now heading to Switzerland to end their lives on their own terms. According to a new study, that number has actually doubled since 2009. more ...


car review


hi there yes, time for a new car, so time for a car review. wither Bessie? alas, something went wrong with some bits on her - callipers or something on the brakes and that, and a fella in a flat cap said that it would cost more to fix and 'MOT' than it was worth. so it's gone to a new home, now, whe ...


BELGIUM - Día 1, Bruselas


19/08/2014 Esta noche he dormido solo una hora y sobre las 5.30 estaba de camino al aeropuerto. Pensaba descansar en el avión pero ha sido imposible, hacía muchísimo frío y no he podido dormir. Al llegar al aeropuerto de Charleroi (que es el que está a 46km de Bruselas) tenía que coger un autobús qu ...


08-14-2014Deux Jours, Une Nuit...


> 08-14-2014 >Deux Jours, Une Nuit (2014)< strong> >http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2737050/ The newest movies by the Dardenne brothers, Deux Jours, Une Nuit (English title: Two Days, One Night) is just like most of their other movies a perfect ...


Lake


Come back from Belgium, Come back from France, Come back from Shrewsbury Come back and dance Poorly with me In a waning Summer By a lake of herring - I haven’t got a clue about fish, But they’re sort of romantic, Romantic but true, And beat scribbling down portraits Of apes at the zoo Or wolves in t ...


Gabriel Rios And The Song I Cant Get Out Of My Head.


I don't know if I am down with the cool kids any more... not sure if I'm still hip to the 'hoppidy' and I expect that some fully bearded, all season scarf wearing hipster will jump at the opportunity to confirm that I am indeed not as 'coolio' as I would like to believe, but I have, unashamedly, rec ...


Remains Of Three More MH17 Malaysian Victims Coming Home


From Mohd Faizal Hassan AMSTERDAM, Aug 23 (Bernama) -- A Malaysia Airlines (MAS) aircraft carrying the remains of three more victims who were on board the doomed MAS Flight MH17 has departed here and is scheduled to arrive at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Malaysia on Sunday mornin ...


2014 Belgium GP (Race): Formula One F1 LIVE Streaming, Timing, Weather & TV Coverage


The 2014 Formula One F1 season continues in Spa, Belgium with the 2013 Belgium Grand Prix from 8 AM Eastern until 10 AM (Sunday morning). Mercedes Formula One F1 driver Nico Rosberg took the Pole. The Pole sitter has won 5 events of the 14 events held ...



Search News