Saturday, September 1, 2012

USMLE for foreign doctors - How is the procedure, can I start with step 2

USMLE for foreign doctors - How is the procedure, can I start with step 2?
I have been preparing to present USMLE step 2 and I am ready to take the exam in the next data...but I live in Belgium and I do not know where to find the information regarding inscription, payment and exam. The same with USMLE step 3. Can I give step 2 before step 1 or 3 and start sending letters to apply? Please, I would appreciate sincerely your help
Medicine - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I personally would imagine you have to start with step one, that is why it is the first step
2 :
Actually, you need to give step 1 first. Only if you pass, you can proceed further. The other information you requested is on the official USMLE website (including what centers conduct these tests in your country). Good Luck!
3 :
hi, you can give step1,step2 ck ans cs in any sequence.if you want to know the procedure to apply you can read about residency application algorithm and paper work required at this website http://bloggerbliss.googlepages.com i personally feel it is very informative.



Read more discussions:

Search News