Friday, September 21, 2012

Help! I'm trying to find a valid cruelty-free cosmetics list pertaining to products available in Belgium

Help! I'm trying to find a valid cruelty-free cosmetics list pertaining to products available in Belgium.?
I am SO confused. I have read Peta's list of cosmetic companies that DO and DON'T animal test but now I see in various other sites (eg:http://www.uncaged.co.uk/crueltyfree.htm) that the Body Shop (sold to Loreal in 2006) and Beiersdorf and Clinique which were on Peta's 'DONT animal-test' list are not cruelty-free companies according to other listings. I am SO confused and frustrated. I don't see how I can ever stop using animal and animal-tested products when I cannot even find reliable info. :( Furthermore ALL the suggested cruelty-free (as in vegan, free from animal-derived substances and products and free from animal testing in end product AND ingredients) product lists I find are almost all about American, Canadian and UK brands/companies. I live in Belgium and have no idea what these brands are, let alone where to find them. Most are not available here. Is there a list of vegan/cruelty-free products (cosmetics and other) available in Belgium?? Can anyone help please??? :/ -does anybody have any idea (I dont seem to be getting any replies on this)
Vegetarian & Vegan - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Body shop or Clinique
2 :
bare mineral makeup
3 :
The lists are confusing and overwhelming at times, I found this MySpace a while ago: Dierproefvrije Produkten, it's by a Belgian Girl. http://www.myspace.com/zonderdierenleed



Read more discussions:

Search News