Saturday, April 21, 2012

how to contact sm Entertainment and become a trainie

how to contact sm Entertainment and become a trainie ?
I'm a dancer for 10 years or so and my singing ist bad either little touch up here and there I live in belgium now gonna learn korean so Why shouldnt i try out to becom a trainie ? Or maybe become a backup dancer for a group : ) what do u think?
Words & Wordplay - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dancing for so long reminds me of Victoria from f(x) Its great that you can dance and sing. You'll need to know both to debut in SM. Why shouldn't you become a trainee? Um... training is hard, you'll get homesick and such. But if its your dream those shouldn't matter. :) Don't dream of becoming a backup!!! That's what I think! Train hard and become the next BoA or if your in a group the next SNSD! Dream big and work hard! You'll make it!



Read more discussions:

Search News