Sunday, January 1, 2012

I would like to meet a good Russian female friend from Moscow with similar interests

I would like to meet a good Russian female friend from Moscow with similar interests?
What is the best way to do so? I'm 23 and live in Belgium. My interests are Russia in general, I love Moscow and I love the pride the country brings with it. But also I like sweet girls a lot, a girl like I met at a hotel in Moscow. Silent but ever so nice and sweet to me. Anyway, suggestions are welcome!
Friends - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Then you should immigrate to Russia. Russia is doing quite well and we're happy with the men we have here. The "Russian girls" you see portrayed on Russian dating scam sites are men using stolen modeling photos and posting as girls who want to have a relationship, they subsequently have a problem and then ask you for money. 100% scam. If you love Russian culture, move there.
2 :
are you pedofile? russian look normal only untill 17, then they become a fat ugly old cows



Read more discussions:

Search News