Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where can I go for budget holidays in January

Where can I go for budget holidays in January?
I am turning 30 this January and would like to spend it some place special. Original idea was an ice hotel in Sweden, but I can't afford it right now and so looking for alternative. I don't think I want any sun destination. I would rather go for some adventure or city break somewhere in Europe. I don't do any winter sports and don't have any truly winter clothes and to buy them probably is too expensive. I live in Belgium and will be going on that birthday holiday with my boyfriend. Any help will be appreciated.
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Athens, Greece can be an affordable destination. Lots to see and lots to do while there.
2 :
You can have a luxurious holiday in India at the place you want at a lower price here http://www.indialuxurytour.com
3 :
If you are living in Belgium, i take it as you have visited Luxembourg and Nederlands. How about heading to Prague, Krakow and Budapest?



Read more discussions:

Search News