Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm living in Brussels, Belgium, and I can't find a whole turkey anywhere

I'm living in Brussels, Belgium, and I can't find a whole turkey anywhere!?
I've been to all the little butchers, the biggest grocery stores, and up and down the market streets. I can't find anyplace that sells whole turkeys! Does ANYONE know where I can find a turkey for Thanksgiving in Brussels?
Cooking & Recipes - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to a market or butcher that sells turkey parts (I assume from your question that you are able to find turkey parts) and ask for one.
2 :
Agree to the first answer =)
3 :
Go online and order a smoked one. They are really good. I did not expect you would find one of any kind easily in Brusels, turkey is kinda an American thing. Try googling turkey-butchers-brussels belgium and see what you get. Figi's sells them, and there were two other stores online that advertised them , one at gobblegobble.com. You would have to check with them to see if they send overseas, I think Figi's does, have not got their catalog yet this year. Hear that Figi's? Send me a catalog, I'm waiting!



Read more discussions:

Search News