Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How does the cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compare to Indianapolis, Indiana

How does the cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compare to Indianapolis, Indiana?
My company is transfering me from Indianapolis to Brussels. i would like to know what kind of pay increase I should expect to make it worth my while.
Belgium - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I lived in Brussels for three years and it was the best time of our lives. Most companies subsidize the housing, taxes, home leave, expenses, etc. It's hard to equate a percentage of increase in base salary without considering the company subsidy. If you go you will love every minute of your stay!
2 :
the cost of living is a little bit more expensive than in Indianapolis especialy the cost of gasoline "you pay the same amount for 1 liter as you pay for a gallon .



Read more discussions:

Search News