Friday, May 21, 2010

What do you associate with Belgium

What do you associate with Belgium?
Hi, sorry if my English is bad.. I live in Belgium and I'm just wondering what other people think if they hear the word Belgium. Like, what's the first thing that comes to your mind? Thanks in advance ;) Yeah, your first experience in Brussels can be quite horrifying xd
Belgium - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
French fries and Marc Dutroux. (Sorry, no joke.)
2 :
chocolate , beer, cheap tobacco, bruge, ostend, nice place, shall i carry on? the only thing that lets it down is EU HQ.
3 :
Chocolate and Tintin. Not in that order
4 :
Female pro tennis players Henin and Clijsters. Coo air, quaint villages, bicycling the countryside.
5 :
Beer, chocolate, Mannekin Pis - that is until I actually visited there. Now I think of Jannekin Pis, tons of Congolese immigrants and metro stations smelling if pee.



Read more discussions:

Search News