Saturday, February 21, 2009

I need to buy an ipod gift card for someone who has a Canadian ipod account. I live in Belgium

I need to buy an ipod gift card for someone who has a Canadian ipod account. I live in Belgium. ?
How do I do it? These are good ideas but please remember I am a novice. I don't even have an itunes account! Pretend you are giving an answer to your 85 year old grandmas. I need more info. The gift is for someone who also lives in Belgium but has an itunes account from his home country of canada. He has only lived here a short time.
Music & Music Players - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check amazon.com
2 :
Well u could send it to them can't u?
3 :
Well just ask them what they want on itunes, gift it, then they will be able to access it and download it
4 :
itunes gift cards can only be used on accounts in teh country they are sold in you buy them at shops but they will only work on UK registered accounts for UK bought cards. best option is to use paypal to send them the cash...






Read more discussions :

Search News