Sunday, September 7, 2014

My new knitting bowl


My new knitting bowl


For a while I’ve been searching for a decorative way to keep my knitting in the living room and on my desk. My knitting bag is ideal for storing WIP’s* and tools but it’s kind of big to keep it in sight all the time. Every project is neatly tucked away in ziplock bags that aren’t very decorative out ...


A Journey Of Notes


'Shanghai China', it says just above the small keys. As small as this red toy piano is, as majestic is it's sound. When I close my eyes and listen to the short theme that Jeanmarie always plays on it at the beginning of his show, it offers me comfort and at the same time the promise of adventure. I ...


US expands air strikes to Iraq Sunni Arab heartland


Source: Agence France-Presse Country: Iraq, Syrian Arab Republic 09/07/2014 09:06 GMT by W.G. Dunlop BAGHDAD, September 7, 2014 (AFP) - Washington said Sunday it had carried out air strikes against jihadists in Iraq's Sunni Arab heartland, expanding its month-long air campaign and its involvement in ...


#1 Update d.7/9


Der er sket meget de sidste tre uger, saa skal prove at goere det kort.. Foerst og fremmest har jeg faaet mine resultater fra min IGCSE Camebridge eksamen, som jeg tog i April/Maj. Har overgaaet mine forventninger, og troede faktisk at jeg ville dumpe i den skriftlige eksamen, men har faaet C i skif ...


Elegant Apartment | HomeDSGN


This elegant apartment is located in Watermael-Boitsfort, Brussels, Belgium. It has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a living area of 8,826 square feet. It is currently for sale. Buy it now! Elegant Apartment: “In the beautiful area of ”Fougères” along the Soigne Forest, surrounded by a secular park, be ...


36 startups in Asia that caught our eye


Here’s our newest round-up of the featured startups on our site this week. If you have startup tips or story suggestions, feel free to email us or tell us about your startup on this form. Any juicy tech news tips go here. Enjoy this week’s list! 1. Smove | Singapore Smove, the Singapore-based startu ...


Elegant Apartment


This elegant apartment is located in Watermael-Boitsfort, Brussels, Belgium. It has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a living area of 8,826 square feet. It is currently for sale. Buy it now! Elegant Apartment: “In the beautiful area of ​​”Fougères” along the Soigne Forest, surrounded by a secular park, ...


Fest, Fest, and more Fest!


A fest is simply a festival, and the Germans know how to do ‘em right! They have festivals for EVERYTHING…all the time. Jason and I have been to three festivals in the past month, and I am pretty sure we missed several. The weekend we got back from Belgium we went to the Pig Fest in a town called Wi ...


Another Belgian Waffle


Well I've been spending most of the weekend trying to come up with a good Ghent-based pun, but I can't find one. There must be one there - I feel like my punnability has deserted me. All through the city there were signs with "Gents" on and each time I assumed that it was either a toilet or a male o ...


Europe 2014 - The Soundtrack To My Trip


As the days tick on and get between myself and memories of my trip, I thought it would be appropriate to give you a different sort of insight into my Europe trip one week on. You've seen photos, read the stories and cringed at some of the hashtags I've thrown out there, but there's still one more wa ...



Search News