Monday, August 25, 2014

Hamilton says Rosberg hit him on purpose at Belgium Grand Prix


Hamilton says Rosberg hit him on purpose at Belgium Grand Prix


Lewis Hamilton accused Mercedes team mate and Formula One championship leader Nico Rosberg of deliberately colliding with him and wrecking his Belgian Grand Prix hopes on Sunday 'to prove a point'. The incident on lap two left Hamilton with a puncture and ...


Living between cities


My attempt at summarizing the past four months: Columbia, MO — May 14, 2014, 2:32 a.m. It’s my last official day of school, and I have fallen asleep on a pile of my own clothes while sitting in the middle of A.J.’s kitchen floor. My mission? Pack up everything I’ve accumulated over the past two year ...


Folk Dance Traditions: The cossiers


In 1962, Mallorca welcomed an English dance group. It was called Thurrock International Folk Dance. Alas, this group no longer appears to exist, and one wonders whether its rather grand title didn't perhaps disguise a dance troupe altogether less grand. With all due respect, Thurrock, lying as it do ...


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner


For a long time, I didn’t dare buy liquid or gel eyeliners because of issues I’d been having with my annoying (occasional) right eye monolid. I’ve had to use Eye Putti for months to set it straight, but I realized that it only rears its uneven head when I don’t get enough sleep for consecutive night ...



Search News