Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Troisi Belgium bound, Adelaide to miss out


Troisi Belgium bound, Adelaide to miss out


It appears James Troisi won’t be coming back to the A-League this season, with reports the Socceroos attacker is close to signing with Belgian club Zulte Waregem. Troisi spent last season at Melbourne Victory on loan from Italian champions Juventus and ...


ROAD TRIP: SAY HELLO TO OREGON


Day #10 Once we left our campground in Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park we were en route to Oregon, a brand new state to me and the second state I ever visited. The Oregon climate is similar to Belgium in that it's wet (or so I've heard, we were in luck because the weather was beautiful in August) ...


Save the Campines!


If you are an experienced chicken raiser, and have looked at most chicken breeds, you should have ran into Campines. Campines are not only beautiful, but they are good foragers and layers. They are small bodied chickens and consume low amounts of feed and are good for selling eggs. Unfortunately, Ca ...


Second week


Well, I'm back!!! I suppose it's almost a good thing I haven't been writing so often, because it means I am busy! I started work a week ago in the CCPA in San Lorenzo. I am in the library there which is very small. Its pretty quiet and there isn't a lot of activity. I really love the people that I w ...


Winter rose


Free Quilt Patterns 1 hr · Our pin of the week is Winter Rose Quilt by Lynne Hagmeier. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/321374123379803084 Lovely quilt. Tonight I have a number of quilts to show and not much talk. Rainbow chevrons. Very bright solids in this quilt. Centre 16 patch with triangles all rou ...


나와 채팅을 원하는 회원들


Check out the activity on your Twoo 프로필에서 새 소식을 확인하세요. 프로필 방문자 +190 나를 찜한 회원 +21 쪽지 +34 즐겨찾기 회원 +38 신규 회원 Ednaa H.님 (43세) 오늘 신규 가입 just joined today >


TAKE A MINERAL BATH, Then, Send this to Someone You Love


19 August 19, 2014 By Calley O’Neill BAiNEOLOGY: (n) the study of the therapeutic effects of thermal baths and bathing, especially bathing with mineral salts, such as sulfates, sodium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, chloride, silica, etc. I used to wonder whether the effectiveness of mineral baths to m ...


News Links, August 26-27, 2014


## Global Ponzi meltdown/House of Cards ## Behold The Magic Of Accounting In First Half Earnings Inside The Receding Global Bubble: Brazil's Indicators Now Heading South Deflationary Fears Are Spreading Globally A worldwide deflation fear is expanding and may actually be rampant. BCA Daily Insights ...


The Bruery returns to the Beer Bloggers Conference, this time with Bruery Terreux, too


Our marketing team of Benjamin Weiss and Cambria Griffith headed down to San Diego last weekend not for Comic-Con, nor for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship series, and not even for BronyCon. We went to beer blogger paradise at this year's Beer Bloggers Conference, a three day journey through time and spac ...


5 Pack


Once again I've been slow in posting here. It is easier to drink the beers than write about them. Here are some recent ones. West Coast IPA ( Rating = 2.5) From Green Flash Brewing, I was looking forward to this one (I think they have a couple on the list). I read the bottle and was really intrigued ...



Search News