Sunday, November 14, 2010

I would like to buy 300 pantovigar. I am living in Belgium

I would like to buy 300 pantovigar. I am living in Belgium. How can I manage to get it ? Thank you?
It seems that it's only deliver into Germany. I would like a good price, I would like not to buy it more than 80 euros.Is somebody could answer me ?
Belgium - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are websites that offer pantovigar with delivery to Belgium. Check out: http://www.apodiscounter.de/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Pantovigar+N&x=0&y=0&ref=googleadwords&gclid=CJPvr-LXuJkCFYFA3godhhsz6A
2 :
Francoise why for Pete's sake don't you buy a pack of Regaine (minoxidil) over the counter and a vitamin supplement containing B12 as a side dish. As far as I remember Regaine is the only one among literally thousands of "medicine" with a scientific record in proven hair regeneration in PART of the patients, NOT ALL. However being a lady your chances are better than those of the gentlemen.



Read more discussions:

Search News